Regional Association Council
Regional Association Council Strategic Plan
RAC’s Vision: To be the indispensable industry resource for growth, innovation and information for regional associations.
RAC’s Mission: The mission of the Regional Association Council is to enhance the success of the regional associations through Representation, Advocacy and Communication.
Goal 1: Refine the “Who” and “How” of RAC
• Continuously review roles and responsibilities of the RAC Delegate and RAC Board members
• Develop a process to ensure accountability of RAC Board members
• Increase RAC Delegate engagement
Goal 2: Define and communicate the “Why” of RAC
• Gather customer feedback on needs and wants
• Refine the brand
• Create a unified message
• Get loud
Goal 3: Develop and deliver meaningful tools and resources to the regional community
• Build a knowledge community platform
• Evangelize PPAI’s strategic plan